Vital Oxide Disinfecting Products
Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer and super effective odor eliminator. It is a nontoxic, 10 minute disinfectant spray. Ready to use with no mixing required, just spray, wipe or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to treated articles. Vital Oxide is on EPA’s List N of approved disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
ONE PRODUCT, SEVEN SOLUTIONS!
1. EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant
Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria, Vital Oxide won’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs”, and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
2. Food Contact Sanitizer - No Rinse Required NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer
99.999% sanitization on food contact surfaces. Vital Oxide is odorless and won’t alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces. Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. Coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
3. Molds & Mildew Killer
Kills and prevents spores with up to 7 months residual effects. Safe on a wide range of surfaces from marble to carpeting and beyond.
4. Allergen Eliminator
Proven effective on pet dander as well as dust mite and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on pet bedding & sleeping areas.
5. Odor Eliminator
End malodors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking & more. Vital Oxide contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odors.
6. HVAC & Air Ducts
Vital Oxide is used in HVAC and Air Ducts for antimicrobial control, including bacteria, mold, mildew and other fungi, leaving the HVAC systems and Air Ducts free of microbial contamination and ensuring air quality.
7. Soft Surface Sanitizer
Vital Oxide can be used as a sanitizer on a wide range of soft surfaces. Vital Oxide kills odors and odor causing bacteria on soft surfaces by eliminating the source. Great for upholstery, curtains and auto interiors.
Vital Oxide is Proven to Work on All Surfaces
- Hospitals and health care facilities
- Medical and science research labs
- Restaurants, cafeterias, food service facilities
- Cruise ships, hotels, hospitality services
- Schools, universities, educational facilities
- Jails, prisons, correctional institutions
- Government and public service offices
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE – WIDE RANGE OF USES!
We have designed our product around a chemistry that is unique in all of nature. Effective on a broad spectrum of viruses, and bacteria, including “super bugs” like MRSA and H1N1, Vital Oxide breaks down to simple salt and produces no harmful by-products.
Vital Oxide includes components that dramatically decrease the size of its particles. This increases the ability of the active solution to spread and penetrate both hard and porous surfaces. This also makes it effective against airborne pathogens by reducing droplet size from sprayers and foggers.
Economical & Easy to Dilute
Full Strength – for Hospital Disinfectant
Heavy Duty Odor Eliminator & Mold and Mildew Killer
5:1 – for Carpet Sanitization
Vital Oxide is compatible with most synthetic carpeting and commercial cleaning machines.
9:1 – for 99.999% Sanitization on Food Contact Surfaces with No Rinse Required.
30 second kill time on Escherichia Coli & Staphylococcus aureus. Great for daily use.
Available in 4 Convenient Sizes: 1 Gallon – Bottle | 5 Gallon – Bucket | 55 Gallon – Drum | 260 Gallon – Tote
“As the president of a microbiology testing lab, I see and evaluate new antimicrobial technologies often. After extensive testing, I can comfortably say that Vital Oxide is one of the most exciting new technologies on the market. Its dual-active system cleans well and is effective against a wide variety of pathogens – most importantly, it does the job quickly.” – Benjamin D. Tanner, Ph. D., President, Antimicrobial Test Laboratories
- USEPA Reg. No 82972-1 in all 50 states and Puerto Rico
- NSF rated (D-2) No Rinse Required on Food Contact Surfaces at full strength
- Hypo allergenic – Allergen reducing formula
- pH balanced
- Shelf stable – over one year shelf life
- No special shipping or handling instruction
- Odorless, with no offensive odor or taste
- Non-corrosive safe on treated articles like carpeting, fabrics, natural stones, plastics
- Non-irritating to skin no glove required
- Used in emergency response to eliminate Norovirus out-breaks.
- Clinical trials have shown a decrease of 95% in Health-care Associated Infections (HAI’S) of Acinetobacter spp in hospital environment.
- Used in disaster response to eliminate mold and mildew from flood damage.
- University and government sponsored studies document long-term effectiveness on mold and mold spores, even eliminating mold spores.